1. Convenient location in the heart of the Czech Republic, with good transport links and direct motorway connection with Prague, Brno, Olomouc, Ostrava.
2. Safety and one of the cleanest air in the Czech Republic.
3. It offers diverse range of accommodation and conference facilities including a modern capacity and stylish chateau and historical buildings.
4. The highest concentrations of UNESCO sites in the Czech Republic (all three architectural gems can be used for your meeting and make it an unforgettable experience).
5. Rich offer incentive programs, which comes from the local natural beauties, cultural and historical riches.
6. Gastronomy - at the Vysočina region prospers excellent beer, honest, traditional and modern international cuisine.
7. The unique combination of calm for your undisturbed meetings, and quick and easy accessibility of large cities.
8. White Track World Cup - a racetrack, which graduated participants of the World Championships in biathlon in 2013, can you try on your own skin, and in winter on skis or in summer on bicycles or in-line skates.